Free modelling lessons on-line with Zoom

For technical support, tips and tricks, suggestions, or any other information regarding the EViews model object.

Moderators: EViews Gareth, EViews Moderator

jlbrillet

Free modelling lessons on-line with Zoom

Postby jlbrillet » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:29 am

I am Jean Louis Brillet, the author of the book on structural modelling, available at:

https://www.eviews.com/StructModel/structmodel.html

Some of the modelers in EViews should have used it. The response has generally been favorable.

Now, I just had an idea. I would be willing and available to produce sessions on EViews (including version 12) using Zoom (with which I am getting familiar with). The immediate subject I have in mind would be a beginners's session, based on Chapter 16.2 in my book. This would not last too long (maybe two 2hour sessions?) and would be conducted using any degree of nteractivity.

Other subjects are also possible : management of model data, algorithms, model management, dsiplaying results, documenting models, large models, multi - product,models, multi - country models, Stock Flow Consistent models, ans more...

If you are interested, please write to me at jlbrillet@yahoo.fr

If there are enough answers I will do my best to organize something.

Best regards and stay safe.

xprimexinverse

Re: Free modelling lessons on-line with Zoom

Postby xprimexinverse » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:43 pm

Dear Jean Louis,

Great to see you!

I've sent you an email.

Yours sincerely,
Graeme

EricSlater

Re: Free modelling lessons on-line with Zoom

Postby EricSlater » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:36 am

Your book is great and well-structured. I would be happy to talk to you in person. I wrote you an email ;)

Return to “Models”