For questions about EViews Add-ins available from the EViews Add-ins webpage. Note each add-in available on our webpage will have its own individual thread.
Moderators: EViews Gareth, EViews Moderator, EViews Esther
- Fe ddaethom, fe welon, fe amcangyfrifon
- Posts: 12891
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:38 pm
This thread is about the TechAsis
that allows you to perform various technical analysis techniques on stock data. Note this Add-in package includes the GetStocks add-in.Change log
- 2010/02/10 - Initial release
- 2010/04/07 - Added better error handling for invalid stock symbols in the GetStocks add-in
- 2010/04/30 - Remove Chaikin's Volatility
- 2010/05/04 - Fixed installer to have link to documentation file.
- 2010/05/10 - Added a command line interface to the GetStocks add-in
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:34 pm
1. It seems that the default series OUT_HIGH should be renamed OUT_LOW as it provides values for lower boundary (the same for OUT_LOW, change the name to OUT_HIGH)
2. The resulting default graph OUT_G that appears at the end of analysis would become more meaningful if you add the series for the underlying price, instead of calculated moving average.
Return to “Add-in Support”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests