For notifying us of what you believe are bugs or errors in EViews.
Please ensure your copy of EViews is up-to-date before posting.
Moderators: EViews Gareth, EViews Moderator
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:37 pm
I am having trouble using the BEA database. I entered my code from the BEA then proceeded to select BEA data. When I select "filter" nothing happens.
See attached file.
- BEA Data Request Attempt.docx
- (31.64 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:54 am
After you click Browse on database window (before you click Filter) do you see a list of datasets like the attached screenshot?
- bea_datasets.png (25.43 KiB) Viewed 15 times
Return to “Bug Reports”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests