EViews 7.1 - Simply great!

For making suggestions and/or requests for new features you'd like added to EViews.

Moderators: EViews Gareth, EViews Moderator

fmramos

EViews 7.1 - Simply great!

Postby fmramos » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:15 pm

I'm just start using the new 'add-in' menu and downloading packages. Great idea. EV is user friendly, but sometimes we fell its not as complete or flexible as other econometric packages. I think this initiative spreads the possibilities for estimation using EV as primary econometric soft. Tks! Fabio.

EViews Gareth
Fe ddaethom, fe welon, fe amcangyfrifon

Re: EViews 7.1 - Simply great!

Postby EViews Gareth » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Thanks!

Of course we're hoping it will become more complete and flexible as more people begin to write their own add-ins.
Follow us on Twitter @IHSEViews

Tatha

Re: EViews 7.1 - Simply great!

Postby Tatha » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:48 am

I have to extend my congratulations to Gareth and the Eviews team here. This add-ins thing is the best thing to happen to Eviews in a long time! No doubt about that! I remember, right from the days of version 3 e-mailing several times to ask whether a user forum or a collection of user-created routines were available or not. The answer was a no. When stuck, I would be e-mailing Gareth himself on the back of our service contract. Then the forum came up. Now the add-ins. These two are simply great additions. Congratulations once more.

Return to “Suggestions and Requests”