Problem of forecast S.E. for panel data

For technical questions regarding estimation of single equations, systems, VARs, Factor analysis and State Space Models in EViews. General econometric questions and advice should go in the Econometric Discussions forum.

Moderators: EViews Gareth, EViews Moderator

jamesmustain

Problem of forecast S.E. for panel data

Postby jamesmustain » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:32 pm

3 steps to choose a good vacuum cleaner for your house

Floor cleaning can be a tiring task that no one in your family wants to be in charge of. But with the right vacuum cleaner, cleaning floor can be easy and fun as if you are having a good time dancing with a right partner on a dance floor. Let's find out how to do that with 3 steps below:

Find More Info: Shark navigator lift away deluxe NV360

Understand your house's needs:

Just because a particular vacuum cleaner satisfies your friend doesn't mean it will serve you the best in your house. Bear in mind which surfaces and which furniture needs regular cleaning. It will give you some very first ideas into which type of vacuum cleaner you should consider first.

Suppose you have a couple of cute little pets chasing each other up and down on your carpeted stairs all day. In that case, pet hair stuck in those carpets is an entirely annoying problem that you have to deal with when it comes to floor cleaning. In contrast, I don't have such an issue because I'm a single lady living alone in a simple house. Yet I have many curtains in my little simple cosy place, which brings me another kind of challenge to deal with when it comes to house cleaning that is dust curtain.

Know your budget:

Once you are clear about what your house needs, the second step is to decide how much you are willing to invest in a piece of technology that will do the magic cleaning dance with you. As there are plenty of vacuum cleaner choices out there, knowing the price range you can afford will help to narrow down those choices. Dyson and Shark vacuums are among the most popular vacuum brands. While both provide great cleaning experience for users, I personally prefer Shark because of its better price and less heavy.

Useful Reference: Shark NV360

Understand types of vacuum cleaners:

While cordless stick vacuums and robot vacuums are more convenient, upright vacuum cleaners and canister vacuum cleaners can do better cleaning and last longer.

The traditional upright vacuum is quite heavy and not easy to maneuver. It does phenomenal floor cleaning but can not clean curtains or ceiling fans. Then lift-away technology has been applied and transformed the ordinary upright and allows you to effortlessly clean stairs and reach the highest spaces. Shark navigator lift away upright vacuum is one of the top-rated product mostly thanks to its versatile cleaning with Lift-Away.

In a similar price range, canister vacuum cleaners typically are more silent and have greater suction power than uprights. Some years ago, canister vacuum cleaners used to be the first choice for houses with mostly bare floors and upright vacuum cleaners were the best option for houses with carpets and rugs. The distinction is now less clear because of the many improvements in both types. Shark navigator lift-away nv360 is a perfect upright/canister vacuum. It can deliver an outstanding performance on both pet hair picking up on carpets and bare floor cleaning as well.

Do a little research yourself on Shark vacuum NV360, and you will be amazed at lots of satisfaction comments from many buyers. But again if it doesn't meet what your house needs from the first step, then it's not the right tool for your happy cleaning time. Good news is you haven't bought it yet, and you can always start researching again with 3 steps above.
Last edited by jamesmustain on Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:10 am, edited 9 times in total.

EViews Glenn
EViews Developer

Re: Problem of forecast S.E. for panel data

Postby EViews Glenn » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:02 am

Sorry, there is nothing built-in to compute them.

Return to “Estimation”